Marked with a status of Not Started.
64. Finding out I didn't lose all my work when I thought I did (it turns out I did this time, though. I'd identified 63 things that made me happy and then it all got erased for forever! So I'm not retyping it, haha. It says to just IDENTIFY it. and I did once, so I don't have to reidentify them again!)
65. Talking to my best friend
67. Rain. Beautiful, beautiful rain.
68. Upping my word count in my novel
69. Getting there in time for happy hour
70. really sad books, for some reason.
72. magnetic poetry
74. silly moments
75. being alone
76. dr pepper
77. nutty ice cream
78. beautiful books
79. saving money
80. making someone happy
81. driving to perfect music
83. curly hair, when it's soft
84. red lipstick
85. beautiful words
86. finding things that were lost
87. coming to an end
88. the "&" sign
89. wishful thinking
90. when everyone is in a good mood
91. painted fingernails. I just don't like MINE to be painted.
93. christmas lights strung around, even if not at christmas. but not outside. inside. preety.
94. thick but tidy eyebrows. like camilla belle's.
95. strange, beautiful names. like Alaska and Atari.
97. nose piercings, not gaudy ones though
98. dreds. so cool!
99. cigarettes. yes, I'm sorry to say.
100. finding my identity!
Posted one year ago
Other notes for this Goal:
No other notes have been added.