1) My Friends
3) A happy puppy
4) A cuddly kitty
5) The Green Bay Packers
6) Wrestling (the real stuff; no WCW stuff for me)
15) Conversing in another language (and being intelligible)
20) Being barefoot
21) Wikipedia (double-edged sword, but I'm glad it exists)
22) My husband. <3
28) Being home
30) Witty humor
32) First cool day after a hot spell
33) Meeting other pragmatic people
35) Helping people learn something new
36) Attaining goals
I quit shaving my legs in October of 2009, and a razor has not touched my legs since. It's so nice not worrying whether or not I missed a spot, because I know it's all there, and if it wasn't supposed to be there, it wouldn't be.
This is our ideal way to "start a family". We feel we need to finish growing up first, though. "But it isn't the same as having your own!" many have told me. I'm sorry that they're so bound by archaic beliefs that you're only bound by blood.
"Wanted: More Moms and Dads"