5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? Fear
6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Being at home with Keyona. I love it.
7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?Probably a little bit of both.... but right now I am happy with what I am doing.
8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I probably wouldn't have.
9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Most of it. I chose the opportunities to take or give up. I chose to do what I did.
Posted one year ago
Other notes for this Goal:
10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? *Doing things right, I think.
11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? *I think I would speak up and say something nice about the friend.
12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Find your passion and do what it takes to live it.
13.Would you break the law to save a loved one? Depends I guess.
14.Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Not sure.....
15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people? How easy I am able to talk myself out of anything.
16.How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because everyone doesn't see eye to eye.
17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? Go to Venice... and money is holding me back.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? I am holding on to MANY things that I need to let go of. It's a work in progress, and one by one, they will disappear.
19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Ether Iowa or Wyoming because of family.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Sometimes I do... but not usually. It's Keyona's job to do that now. ha. But no, I do not think it makes the elevator faster.
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Joyful Simpleton, because that IS what I am!! ha
22. Why are you, you? Because who I am is who I am meant to be.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Yes. I feel like I could do more, sometimes, but overall.... Yes.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? When I good friend moves away. I am the friend that moved away and it is hard on ME! Good friends are hard to come by, and I cherish my friends dearly.
25. What are you most grateful for? My daughter Keyona, my husband Jake, and that I had a really good childhood.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Never be able to make new ones. Life is all about making memories, and with the inability to do so.... the point is a bit faded.
27.Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? Yes, Some things do not need that extra effort, or challenge.
28.Has your greatest fear ever come true? No it has not and I don't even want to write it down.
29.Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Yes I do. Does it really matter now? Not in the aspect as it did then, but it does still have an affect on my overall thinking.
30.What is your happiest childhood memory? Christmas in Iowa. What makes it so special? Family all together, warm fuzzies in the air, Comfort, Security of familiarity, The Food, Everything.
31.At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?When Keyona was born.
If not now, then when? NA
32.If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? I have achieved it.
33.Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Oh yes. Many times with friends/family.
34.Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? love and war go hand in hand.
35.Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?Yes. Not with everything, but for the most part, yes.
36.If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Well my job is staying at home and teaching my child everything. So, I would not quit THAT... but I WOULD go travel somewhere!!!!
37.Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work I enjoy doing.
38. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Yes. It's been a very blah kind of day.
39. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? It must have been awhile because I am not sure. I've done a lot of things I strongly believe in, but I doubt a lot as well.
40. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My mom.
41. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No way.
42. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is just living the emotions and "floating" along. Truly living is Feeling the experiences, finding new ones, and Loving what happening.
43. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? Probably more often then not. But I don't think you should ever give it up completely.
44. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Because it is the unknown of what the mistake will cause.
45. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Be happier. I would be crazy and not hold so much back, it would be great.
46. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Last night before I fell asleep.
47. What do you love? My Family, Listening to music, Babies, Projects that Turn out, Texting, Friends, Giving gifts/random things to friends/family..... Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? Yes I think so
48. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? No I will not remember, I don't even remember now.... it was a lazy day. What about the day before that? Or the day before that? Not every day, no, but there WILL be some days I will remember.
49. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? I am making them for myself. That's why I am reading the book I am reading.
Apparently I miss numbered my questions ha... I'm sure there are 50 though.
1 How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
**Somewhere around 23-25 years old.
2 Which is worse, failing or never trying?
**Never trying. But failing makes me want to 'never try' again.
3 If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
**Because the things we don't like are the things that need to be done, usually.
4 When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
**Yes, I think so.
5 What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?