1) My eyes. Even though I sometimes wish for brown eyes, I like my blue eyes (sometimes grey or really bright blue, they change colours).
2) I'm open-minded. I can only thank my parents for raising me as such an open-minded individual. All sexualities, beliefs, interests, problems and disabilities are accepted and understood in our house.
3) I'm honest. I almost never lie (okay, sometimes, when I say I haven't had a cookie yet, it's never true) and I don't see the point in lying. The truth will come out eventually.
4) I have an infinite thirst for knowledge. There's nothing better in life than learning, and thanks to the internet, I have access to so much information that I'll never have to stop.
5) I'm really good at English. Spending years on the internet has certainly left me with above average skills.
6) My taste in music is awesome, of course.
7) I am understanding and a good listener.
8) I'm ambitious.
9) I'm a fighter.
10. I'm always nice as long as you're not a complete asshole.
11. I'm weird, different, unique. And I like it.
12) I'm always willing to help and talk if anyone needs me.
13) My obsession with books.
14) My Twitter addiction.
15) My appreciation for the little things in life.
16) How I can ramble about something I love for ages.
17) I like that I make stupid noises and faces just in an effort to make someone laugh.
18) I like how I'm always working on the house. I'm always either painting, reading home magazines, making art to put in a frame or home-shopping.
19) My handwriting is pretty fucking awesome.
20) How I don't give a shit about what people think of me and how I just do whatever the fuck I want, no matter what anyone thinks.
21) How I always make lists of everything.
22) I don't get upset about little things. I have that "chill out" personality. But I get really emotional over things other people don't understand, and that's okay, because they're issues that are important to me.
23) I am adventurous.
24) I have strong opinions and think things through to be able to explain my opinions if people ask.
25) I like things to be interesting and different.
26) I'm good at photography, even though I never do it anymore.
27) My knowledge of Harry Potter and Doctor Who facts.
28) My common sense.
29) My love for cats.
30) My awkwardness, even though it's really annoying in social situations, I quite like it.
31) I try to brighten everyone's day, even if I can't brighten my own.
32) I could live without materialistic things, as long as I have people who love me.
33) If I need help, I'm not afraid to ask for it.
34) My obsession with correct grammar and punctuation.
35) How I fangurl over everything.
36) I think that I am a compassionate person. I have been through tough times, so I try my best to remind myself that I can't truly understand what it is like to be someone else, or what other stress or challenges they may have in their lives.
37) I like how I meow at random times.
38) I admit that I've made mistakes, and try to learn from them.
39) I am hilarious. Deal with it.
40) I believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way. If it's not on the outside, it must be on the inside.
41) I obsess over a new thing almost every month.
42) I still act like a little kid sometimes.
43) I always try my best.
44) I'm a fast learner in terms of new things/skills.
45) I can multi-task.
46) I like nerdy things. Nerd life is just so much better than regular life.
47) I'm a good person.
48) I am a hard worker, definitely not lazy.
49) I think I'd be a good girlfriend, wife, and mother in the future.
50) I am a one of a kind. You'll never meet anyone quite like me.