1. Beef and Broccoli
2. Bacon ranch chicken
3. One pot chicken and broccoli
4. Cowboy Butter Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
5. Garlic Spaghetti Squash
6. Butter Chicken with Spaghetti Squash
7. Bacon and Cheese Pork Chops
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
9. Roasted Veggies
10. Cucumber Pasta Salad
Made Swedish meatballs 2/11/2020
Made crock pot creamy Italian chicken 2/4/2020
10. Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls. I thought this one was good. Tasted just like a cabbage roll. Most the kids were not happy with this dinner but they did eat it. So we will try this again.
9. Big Mac Cheeseburger Salad. So this has been added to our family dinner rotation as the majority of the kiddos love this recipe. Definitely a keeper
8. Easy cheesey cauliflower rice. Pretty sure that I added way too much cheese to this recipe since the only thing I could taste was melted cheese. Didn’t like the consistency it made either so I dumped most of what I made for this one.
7. Keto Pink Drink. Made this over the summer. It was nice to have an alternative to plain water and it did taste good but if I didn’t drink the whole thing it would separate and become more of a watery flavoring
7. Keto English Muffin in a Mug. This was by far the worse Keto food I’ve made. I was really craving some bread. Made this and my mouth was so dry that I felt I was choking to swallow it. Never again
6. Keto cloud Bread I’ve made this 2 times now and I have mixed feelings over it. Alone they don’t taste well but they do very well as a sandwich bread substitute which is what I’ve been using them for. When used as a sandwich bread you forget they are there because they don’t add any flavor but they keep everything together nicely.
5. Keto Crustless Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving. This tastes horrible. There was plenty of flavor but without the sugar factor it just didn’t taste good. My mom did eat her whole piece with lots of whipped cream on top!
4. Made Rum Balls which were slightly different than number 3. These were super yummy too.
3. Made Holiday Rum Balls with Greyson and Loralei and they are delicious!
Made @Delish Keto Brownies 11/12/2019
Made lasagna with cabbage instead of noodles 8/10/2019
#1 Low carb meal...Paleo Curry Chicken Stir Fry...was not pretty like on Pinterest...needed a bit of salt and 1/2 the kids ate it...success in this mamas book
On #7 of 10 so 4 more to go.
1) Guava Cake 9/17/15 - So delicious!
2) Potato Leek Soup 10/13/15 - Decent
3) Egg Pizzaiola 10/19/15 - meh
4) Butternut Squash Soup 10/25/15 - Tasty but made a TON!
5) Monster eyeball cookies 10/30/15 - More an idea than an actual recipe.
July 8th 2015; Lightly spiced carrot soup https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907790213373/
Hungarian Mushroom Soup https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907789581732/
March 20th 2015; Chicken and Leek Pasty https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907789649438/
March 5th 2015; Whiskey Muffins; https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907788295667/
Feb 8th 2015; Pumpkin Thyme Mac and Cheese https://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907784425875/
December 18th 2014; Chocolate Muffins with Orange http://no.pinterest.com/pin/56646907786191973/
December 10th 2014; Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907784666843/
November 28th 2014; Glazed Cranberry Orange Bread http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907786846326/
August 1st 2014; Kringle med makronfyll
July 8th 2014; Pizzahorn http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907788284997/
#7) Panko crusted chicken stuffed with ricotta, spinach, tomatoes, and basil. Pretty yummy!
#6) Honey garlic pork chops: only 4 ingredients -- pork chops, honey, garlic, and soy sauce. Pretty good!
#5) Chicken marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil & crushed garlic, topped with fresh basil, brie (or mozzarella), and a marinated red pepper (or tomato slice). It was really good & pretty healthy! Halfway done with this goal! (:
#4) Honey lime shrimp: I added some hot sauce, and served it with stir-fried peppers, onions, shallots, and angel hair pasta. Pretty awesome!
#3) Crusted honey mustard chicken. Very easy and pretty tasty! I'm curious if using real honey mustard instead of low fat honey mustard dressing would taste better? (It's what the recipe called for.) Anyway, I'd make it again.
Winter salad with pears, goat cheese, candied walnuts, craisins, pecans, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Really, really good!
1. Wacky cake -- egg free (technically vegan). It was a great chocolate cake!