Visit the Bendlerblock
The Bendlerblock is a building in Berlin, located on the Stauffenbergstraße (originally named the Bendlerstraße), south of the Tiergarten. The building was erected between 1911 and 1914 for the Imperial German Navy Offices. During the Weimar Republic it served as the seat of the Reichswehr command and the Ministry of Defence. Since 1993, the building complex has served as a secondary seat of the German Federal Ministry of Defence.
Related goals for Germany: