Took a course about the legend Darwin!
I gave up SO MANY TIMES an online class before finishing it that I even forgot it was a goal! BUT I DID IT!!!! I got the qualification, and even bought the certificate. Actualy, I even sent it in a resume I sent out recently!
readspeeder.com for learning over 12 lessons how to speed read
I've done more than 40 on Coursera and I've got lots of people to take lots of classes too, like when I was a teacher and used them for part of the credit in my courses.
I actually put this stuff in my "CV/resume" as a sort of degree.
It's back on my to-do list because I want to do a mini-degree at some point maybe next year maybe in philosophy.
An Introduction to Forensic and Bio-Archaeology; Reading Human Skeletal Remains
Taking The Science of Well-Being on Coursera
Women in Leadership on Coursera
"Mastering Level 1"
Becoming an Herbalist Mini Course
Another great option that I just started using for as a resource for free online courses: openculture.com
Just signed up with Khan Academy. Free learning? Heck yes!
My goal for 2018: at least 30 online courses (not necessarily free); about business (sales, marketing, management, MsOffice, business psychology, coaching, leadership, investing, personal development, entrepreneurship), photography, neuroscience, NLP, psychology, human rights, women's history...
1. Media społecznościowe w biznesie (Social Media in Business)
2. Komunikacja marketingowa i Public Relations (Marketing Communication and Public Relations)
3. Marketing i zarządzanie (Marketing and Management) -> a regular course; 7 months (April - October)
4. Visual Merchandising - kreator przestrzeni handlowej (Visual Merchandising - a Creator of Retail Counter Displays)
-> Design Thinking. Myślenie projektowe w biznesie
-> Podstawy planowania marketingowego (Marketing Plan Basics)
-> E-commerce i marketing internetowy w MŚP (E-Commerce and Internet Marketing in small and medium-sized enterprises)
-> Plan marketingowy w MMŚP (Marketing Plan in Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises)
-> Budowanie wizerunku firmy (Corporate Image Building) #1
-> Specjalista ds. Marketingu (Marketing Specialist)
-> Manager Marketingu i Reklamy w Sieci (Marketing and Media Advertisement Manager)
-> Budowanie wizerunku firmy (Corporate Image Building) #2
Sales and Negotiation Skills:
1. Kluczowe umiejętności społeczne i personalne na rynku pracy (Key Social and Personal Skills in the Labor Market)
2. Sztuka negocjacji i mediacji (The Art of Negotiation and Mediation) - 180h
3. Skuteczna sprzedaż. Jak zostać mistrzem sprzedaży? (Effective Selling. How to Become a Sales Master?)
4. Negocjacje w biznesie (Business Negotiation)
Management (Sales, Project, Product, Event):
1. Kierowanie zespołem sprzedawców (Sales Team Management)
2. Umiejętności kierownicze (Executive Skills)
3. Savoir Vivre w biznesie (Savoir Vivre in Business)
4. Profesjonalny manager (Professional Manager)
5. Zarządzanie sobą w czasie i organizacja czasu pracy (Self-Management and Time Organization)
6. Motywowanie pracowników - formy pozapłacowe (Employee Motivation - Non-Monetary Rewards)
7. Zarządzanie zespołem dla zaawansowanych - Advanced Team Management
8. Zarządzanie zespołem ludzi - Team Management
completed beginner's Italian and have since saved at least 10 more courses to my profile on Open University website to work through
It wasn't free, but it was an online class - A Practical Approach to Color for Knitters with Franklin Habit on Craftsy.com
Have definitely got the online bug - have now also completed a teaching children with English as an additional language course, 2 meditation courses and signed up for a couple of astronomy courses!
Nearly finished a meteorology course - Come Rain or Shine from Reading university on Future Learn and am signed up for a beginners Dutch class starting next week. Am hooked!
Started data analysis course with future learn. Week one of eight complete
HB Craving: Faith free online class! Thanks to Hannah Brencher!
1. Stanford Introduction to Food and Health
Took a course on Blood Pathology and Biochemistry on Open Learn
Taking Spanish through Duolingo.
Oops, changed it to a class on Kundalini Yoga, which has now become my jam!
Discovering psychology with Zimbardo
Big History: Connecting Knowledge on Coursera. 99.5% final grade!
Hubspot - Inbound Certification April 3, 2016
Research Craftsy for a hobby related class.
Antiquities Smuggling and Art Crime - FutureLearn
Done: completed a three-week course on Robert Burns on Futurelearn.com
Jan. 6th, 2016: Enrolled in International Criminal Law from through Coursera.