1. Eat. Pray. Love - beautiful nature shots, women with different lives and drool-inducing food.
2. Only lovers left alive - the books, the style, the music, architecture, storyline. Nothing like a typical vampire story and this is on of the upsides.
3. La La Land
4. American Beauty
7. Donnie Darko
8. Harold and Maude
9. The Breadwinner 2017
10. The Matrix
11. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
12. Sin City
13. Cloud Atlas
14. Woman in the dunes
15. Twin Peaks
16. Perfect Blue
17. Funeral Parade of Roses
18. Ex Machina
19. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
22. Ghost in the Shell
23. Pulp Fiction
24. My Blueberry Nights - was really strange to see Natalie and Rachel in such atypical roles. But great. The kiss scene cpeered me out tho'.
25. My Summer of Love
27. Blue Sky (1994) - Damn, Jessica Lange is a-ma-z-ing!
28. The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! - crazy, absurd, hilarious.
29. A girl in the book - uncomfortable theme beautifully done. Without angst, pathos, just life and coping and moving on.
30. What we do in the Shadows (2014) - man, just watch it. Do it.
31. John Wick 1 - amazing soundtrack
32. John Wick 2 - straightforward plot, amazing shots, aesthetics, music
33. John Wick 3. Winston is a real Slytherin, eh? XD
34. Atomic Blonde - beautiful and twisty.
35. Constantine - Gabriel sounds like proud parent. Look at my baby, taking the higher road XD
36. Vanilla Sky - I don't understand why it's considered chick flick/romantic movie when it's sci-fi?
37. A trip to the moon - I always thought that this poster with rocket stuck in the moon, that it actually was dynamite. Also trippy aliens and murderous humans.
38. Madame Tuttlie-Puttlie - scary.
39. Partly Cloudy - funny and adorable.
40. The Maker 2011 - creepy, sad, with a TWIST. Still sad.
41. Maestro (short film) - wondering who's the maestro here
42. The Devil' Carnival
43. Osudy dobrého vojáka Švejka za světové války (Czech 1959) - satirical film