The most popular hobby on Day Zero is reading, but the ideas are limitless! Fishing, Hiking, Dancing, Cooking, Boating, Gardening, Cycling, Bowling, Writing, Running, Sewing, Camping, Snorkelling, Drawing, Home-brewing, Surfing...
☑ 1. Learning Italian (started: 02/18/16) [My job at the same time.] - (currently: B2)
* go out with my Italian friends on a regular basis
* create a new study plan
* read at least 3 books in Italian
* visit Italy
* CELI 5 Certificate (April/May 2019)
* Skype conversations
* courses in Italian (marketing, sales, management, nutrition...)
☑ 2. Bodybuilding & nutrition (started: 2015) [Again, my job]
* courses for personal trainers
* online courses & websites
* work out with my friend who is a PT as well
* meet women who compete in bb competitions (It's really difficult to find them in Łódź)
* visit new gyms
* get rid of my current health problems and go back to the gym
* learn more about physiotherapy
* watch bodybuilding competitions from other countries than the US
* Pro cards (IFBB) -> who won, when?
* learn more about different brands (supplements/products...)
3. Photography (continue in 2018)
* online courses
* private photography lessons (+ find a teacher)
* take at least 5 photos a day for a month
* document one month of my life in photographs
* try to learn as much as possible so I can create my own projects for my new product
* buy a new Canon first
☑ 4. Coffee (started: January 2017)
* latte art
* improve my knowledge (books&websites)
* courses for baristas (?)
* visit at least 10 new cafés in Łódź (at least 1/week)
5. Playing piano (continue in 2018)
* practice every single day for at least 1,5 hours
* hire a teacher (2x/week)
6. Playing guitar (?) Not sure...
7. Wine (2018)
* read more books/websites about wines
* go to a wine tasting
* find better places to buy very good quality wines
* find new people who are interested in it as well
☑ 8. Learning more about neuroscience, NLP and psychiatry (continue in 2018)
* books (non-fiction, fiction)
* meet with my friend who works as a psychiatrist and try to learn something new
* sociopaths and psychopaths
9. Visiting new restaurants, pubs, clubs... (2018)
* visit at least 10 new restaurants in Łódź (1x/3-4weeks)
☑ visit at least 10 new pubs in Łódź (1x/2-3weeks)
* visit at least 10 new clubs in Łódź (1x/3-4 weeks)
☑ go to a concert (at least 2x/year)
* visit an art gallery (at least 1x/year)
* watch a play at a local theater (at least 1x/year)
* go to the movies (at least 1x/year)
☑ visit The Arthur Rubinstein Philharmonic (at least 2x/6months)
☑ Language exchange meetings at 6.Dz. -> pub (every week)
10. Learn how to dance Flamenco (2018)
* find the best school in Łódź (1x/week for about 3-5 months and see if I still want to continue)
* improve my knowledge
11. Pole dancing (2018)
* find the best school in Łódź (1x/week)
* read articles and improve my knowledge
* try to incorporate calistenics
* be able to do the splits
12. Swimming (2018, first I have to get rid of my current health problems)
* Learn to swim
* Find a good place to train in Łódź
* Book classes with my mom
* Buy proper clothes and shoes
* Classes: 1x/week (I hope it'll take me no more than 6 classes and I won't embarrass myself anymore)
* Train 1-2x/week for 4-5 months
13. Learn to snowboard (November/December 2018)
* Ski School Strama in Zakopane -> Private snowboard lessons: 720zł/10 hours
☑ 14. Marketing (part of my new job; 2018)
* Courses (already signed up for several courses + ESCC student)
* Websites & News
* Meetups and events (Social Media Thursday)
* Volunteering [MS - marketing&promotion + (??) events]
I hadn't expected book blogging to become as much of a hobby for me as it is now, but I tried it and I actually really love it!
Bycie człowiekiem koncertem to jest na pewno hobby
New hobby to track my bucket list , to be on track with my goals and keep reviewing goals everyday..
This would have to be geocaching!
Rowing course signed up for commencing 30/04/16
I am pretty excited about my new hockey addiction and yeah... this is what i am doing during the nights
Since January 1st I tried: painting and sewing.
Origami! Hobby started on 11/6/14
13/08/14 First time I baked a bread!
14/08/14 Second time I baked a bread (same recipe, but I added some thyme)
09/08/14 Made small apple crumble pies with Rosanne!
05/08/14 Made chocolat muffins with Kelly!
27/07/14 Today I made some apple/cinnamon muffins :3
20/07/14 I always liked cooking/baking but now I got more time I really start to enjoy it. Today I made those cheese straws. It was really easy and they taste great!
Penpalling and Postcrossing!
March 2014 - I'm a proud geocacher for 1 year now. I also regularly play table soccer with friends (if it can be considered an hobby)
I'm in the process of looking for a new hobby, it's between:
♥ Something creative like paper crafting [quilling, ribbong making, latch hook] so I can keep my hand busy.
♥ Photography as I used to enjoy this and got an A level. But because of my anxiety, I may find it difficult to go out and do it.
♥ Something totally new and different (to me), the ideas were: bouldering [need money first though], join a walking group [this is free] or making edidible art.
Latte art (I only get to do this while working but I count it as a hobby)
Creating wall art; crafting.
Started playing Magic: The Gathering with Don (May 2012)
I have definitely taken on running as a new hobby, and try to attend the Parkrun at willed as often as possible.
Kayaking, but willing to try something else.
Tying Flies for Fly Fishing