1. Nominated for Best Female Rookie Comic of the Year in the 2016 I
2. Nominated for the Mark Breslin Stand Up Excellence Award 2016
3. Chosen to do stand up in the 2016 Humber Industry Show
4. Did a sketch with Mark McKinney and Mikey at the Industry Show
5. Wrote Cheer Dad sketch on my feet with Vance
6. Strong Humber Yuk's showcase in April 2016, Breslin's second favourite of the night
7. Accepted to Humber Comedy Program
8. Moved to Toronto
9. ADOPTED HARVEEEEEY
10. Made my first 101 Things list
11. Learned to ride a biiiiike
12. Did a Learn To Run clinic in winter 2013/2014
13. Did 200 stand up sets in 2 years!
14. Did two 'Bout Times after not doing improv in years
15. Graduated from the Bad Dog Ensemble Studio Series (Harold) with Wheels
16. Wrote a song with Dave
17. Got headshots done (need new ones now)
18. Made a list of the things that make me happy
19. Wrote a list of 50 things I like about myself
20. Got laser eye surgery
21. Got laser hair removal
22. Visited Nonno and Nonna solo
23. Went to Montreal to help Nonno and Nonna move
24. Hung out with/came out to Aunt Ro
25. Became a godmother
26. Went on a road trip with my brothers
27. Came out as bi
28. Came out as polyamorous
29. Did talk therapy with Gundel - huge amounts of emotional work there
30. Went to CAMH emergency walk in
31. Started on lithium
32. Started cognitive behavioural therapy
33. Pierced my septum
34. Pierced my nose
35. Cut my hair short after years of wanting to
36. Bleached my head after years of wanting to
37. Graduated high school - yeeeeesh
38. Promotion to supervisor
38. Promotion to assistant manager
39. Quit Starbucks
40. Rehired with promotion as manager
41. Won Partner of the Quarter for my district in the fall of 2016
42. Bought Hamilton tickets!
43. Went a month without booze
44. Went a month without soda
45. Went a month without cigarettes
46. Went a month without weed
47. Got on Top Shelf Comedy
48. Got on Reverse Late Night twice
49. Had some fun Boys Club shows
50. Bought cool lights for my room
51. Worked on and developed a good relationship with my mom
52. Worked on and developed a good relationship with my dad
53. Made entirely new social circles in Toronto (which I was afraid I would struggle with doing)
54. Learned to talk about having been sexually assaulted in high school.
55. Learned to talk openly with my immediate family about sexuality, gender, mental illness, etc.
56. Saved up $12 000 to go back to school.
57. Went to Australia.
58. Went to New Zealand.
59. Went to the DR.