7. First Watch in Tulsa - 04/30/2019
With Alexander; he got the Million Dollar Bacon and it was delicious. He got biscuits and Turkey sausage gravy and said it was all right. I had an omelet that was great with potatoes on the side.
6. Shoney's in Branson - 04/28/2019
Got the breakfast buffet. It was ok. There were sauteed mushrooms on there which were amazing but the eggs were not textured and in a loaf shape. Chicken tenders were over breaded. There was cold shrimp and they were good, although too much lemon.
5. Charlie's Steak & Ale in Branson - 04/26/2019
Delicious steak, baked potato and caesar salad!
4. Chick-fil-a in Branson - 04/27/2019
With Robin; very good!! Loved the great service, chick-fil-a sauce, roasted honey bbq sauce and buffalo sauce!!
3. Waxy O'Shea's on The Landing in Branson- 04/25/2019 - Great Reuben, fries and handmade ranch! Tried an Irish Bulldog and Creamsicle Martini drinks! Dancing and live music, lots of fun!
2. McNellies in Tulsa - 04/29/2019
With Alexander; Reuben was huge and mostly delicious, despite the fact that they put homemade sauerkraut on it when I asked for it to be left off. Alexander ordered the smoked bbq pork nachos. They were huge and delicious!
1. Cantina Laredo in Branson - 04/23/2019
Amazing guacamole, food was pretty good but very expensive
1. J Wilson in Lawrence, KS- 2/9/19
2. Zocalos in KCMO- 3/10/19
1. Grateful Grub (North Vernon, IN)
(6) tapas 24 Barcelona
(7) quinta quinta Barcelona
(8) la Flauta barcelona
(9) bosque Barcelona
(10) Camino london
7. Tried a new Mexican restaurant. It's better than our regular place. Unfortunately it's about an hour away from where we live.
1. Chai Street, Wellfield Road 12/01/18
2. Cafe Fresco, Cowbridge Road, 04/02/18
3. The Hashery, High Street, 24/02/18
4. Cocorico Patisserie, Whitchurch Road, 17/03/18
5. Hogwurst, North Road, 19/04/18
6. Henry's, Greyfriar's Road, 10/05/18
7. Deli Rouge, Pen-y-Wain Road, 17/05/18
8. Kimchi, Cowbridge Road, 22/05/18
9. Hellenic Eatery, Crwys Road, 28/06/18
10. Yakitokri 1, Mermaid Quay, 04/07/18
6. Mesquite Grill - really enjoyed
5. Brother Bruno Pizza Deli and Bagel - so yummy
4. Yan - it was good
3. Pancetta- good
2. Malt - tried it while traveling. I liked my food. Kid did not like the sauce on hers.
1. Tully's - not great, it was okay
3. Ajisai Japanese Cusine
2. Oriental Grill Vietnamese Cuisine
1. Heartbreakers 1/12/18
1. Berwick Public House
(5) little marakesh, St Albans
4- Boathouse on the Bay
5- AJ Johnsons
7- Va Veire
8- Los Mariachis
10- Erv's mug
(3) The Wellington, Welwyn
2/10: Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop in Venice
(2) Jose Tapas Bar, London Bridge, London
(1) Per Tutti, St Albans, Hertfordshire
1/10- Maria's Ricos Tacos in Inglewood