1st December 2018 - offered water to a stranger on the train
17th April 2019 - offered the seat to a little kid on a crowded train
3rd May 2019 - helped a boy retrieve his bike keys from a gutter at Seawoods station
5th May 2019 - booked a movie ticket for Santhanam (acquaintance at TISS) - avengers Endgame sangam Andheri
9th May 2019 - helped a stranger carry one of her bags at Chembur station up the stairs
19th May 2019 - dropped an acquaintance home cos she was feeling nervous to travel alone.
I spent my day today cleaning kitchen cupboards, hanging curtains and helping to bring some sort of organised order to a flat my friend has been modernizing for the longest time before she can move in and has caused her a great deal of stress along the way .. it is not the way I intended to spend my Sunday and I didn't really think I would be needed as she has a good support network around her .. but it was a genuine spur of the moment act of kindness and I'm happy to have been a part of the process in giving a helping hand.
1. Donate blood
2. Take part in the climate march
Help child in petrol station
help children in NL
Offer to carry bags
21/07/2015. I let a bee eat my watermelon. It is not Always humans, we need to help
22/08/2015. Someone spillt there drink, I helped them clean everything.
03/10/2015. Helped a hobo who was looking for bottles.
11/2017. Gave away my couch to someone who coudn't afford a new one.
16/02/2018. Just donated some money for a benefit-run for a girl who is sick.
Ofcourse, I did a lot more, but I don't always remember it or write it down. And I don't want to do that either. It has to come from the heart, otherwise it is just a checklist.
2. Gave one of my free Krispy Kreme Birthday Donuts to a homeless man, Sydney
1. Bought a pretzel for a homeless woman, NYC
2 done. I could count making the board for the doctor's office and giving my tithes to strangers, but I counted those in different goals, so I'll leave this where it's at.
2 down 3 to go
Positiivinen palaute the body shoppiin
- Yllätyspaketti Ellalle
Met a man named Paul today and his lovely little dog Rosie, sat on the bridge in Newbury. I gave him some money and spent a few minutes talking to him and petting Rosie. My last Random Act of Kindness for the list, but def won't be my last act of kindness ;-)
Sent David some home made pretzels
£10 donation via crowdfunder
Gave £1 to someone for car park
£10 donation via crowdfunder
1. Matt - Picked up man and his 6 year old that were broken down when in Downingtown. Took him to get fuel and then back to his vehicle
1. said 'good evening' to a total stranger on the street (14/08/2014)
2. thanked my yoga teacher for the positive impact her classes have had on my life (19/08/2014)
3. bought some food for the gipsy woman by the organic supermarket (27/10/2014)
4. did some research for a friend (31/10/2014)
5. helped a total stranger with the research (03/11/2014)
At the Il Divo concert there was a poor man outside as we all filed out onto the streets, begging. I decided to go and talk to him and give him a bit of money towards getting a hot drink / something to eat. I found out his name was Edward and that he had been homeless for 15 years! I think I was the only person who actually took time to stop and talk to him. Most either ignored him, or just put a few coins in his hat. Wish I could have done more!
Pay it forward challenge completed (though I only got 3 people interested in the first place!) I have sent one friend a Baby Name book, to help her decide on a name for baby 3! My crafter-friend got an Amazon voucher, as i had no idea what she might need! My friend I worked at the pub with got a Boots voucher, as she's v v pretty and I thought she could treat herself
Task#13. Perform 5 random acts of kindness.
1. Picked my student's ballpen from the floor and gave it to him.
2. Arranged the trash can in front of one room.
3. Allowed my student to borrow the book I have.
4. Paid the photocopied handout of Anj.
5. Took charge in recording my students' examination scores in the record book.
1. bought burger king for the man who didn't ask for money, but simply something to eat
2. gave a man infront of me in the queue some change to make up enough money for the donuts he was buying.
3. walked to a neighbouring property's lawn to remove litter/bottles.
4. picked up litter off the neighbour we don't like's property.
5. gave up my seat for an old man.
7/15/2014- We did not have any Morocco country cards at the table. A guest came up and asked for them. When I went to go get them, I grabbed two of the country cards in case I ran into the people again. Later that day when I was walking to China, I ran into them and gave them the cards. They were so surprised and excited.
7/1/2014- I am not sure if this counts, but I saved the life of a fellow cast member named Asmae. She was really sick and I got her the help she needed.
2) Today we visited our local Dogs Trust and donated a load of old towels and sheets, instead of just sending them for recycling! It did take a bit of persuading mum to part with them, but feels great knowing that they are helping some animals, instead of spilling out our linen / towel cupboard!
I'm doing a 'pay it forward' challenge. Sending 5 people from my facebook or blog a gift before the end of 2014! They have to join the fun and do the same for 5 people too! I have 3 people so far
1. bought a friend tassimo cups
2. held door for random people at a store
3. Threw a baby shower
4. Gave away a bed free of charge
5. Helped a family at Chistmas
christmas card for a poor woman
1) Oct 2013. Left coffee for a sleeping homeless man
2) Jumped a man's car while at the gas station.
Gave money to the guy at the Prada
Gave Money to street musician
Taught an old man (stranger) how to use his phone to download/delete apps