Visit Red Fort in Delhi
The Red Fort usually transcribed into English as Lal Qil'ah or Lal Qila is a 17th century fort complex constructed by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the walled city of Old Delhi. It served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. The British used it as a military camp until India was made independent in 1947.
Related goals for India: