Visit the Iveagh Gardens
The Iveagh Gardens is a public park located just behind the National Concert Hall in Dublin, Ireland. The gardens in their present form were laid out in 1863 by Benjamin Guinness after he had built what is now Iveagh House on St. Stephen's Green. Previously the land had been laid out as a private pleasure garden by "Copper-faced Jack", Earl of Clonmell. During the early 19th century the gardens were opened to the public and were called the Coburg Gardens, after the royal family of Saxe-Coburg.
Related goals for Ireland: