COMPLETED on: Friday, March 4, 2011 at 8:25pm
100 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
1. My mom
2. My dogs, Hamish and Ivey
3. Rain storms
4. Making myself really delicious flavorful meals, like eggs or sandwiches, etc.
7. Playing Seasons of Love or the Moonlight Sonata on the piano
8. The mistletoe/pine candle Griffin gave me for Christmas
9. Getting really great grades on things that were difficult for me
10. Having movie nights with all my friends
11. Shopping (at Target, but also just in general)
12. Going grocery shopping late at night and just in general
13. Soulard Farmer's Market
14. Staying at home on weekends and watching old movies with my mom
15. Really superb books or movies that maybe make me cry because they're so deep/emotional/good
16. Drinking milkshakes at Jennifer's with friends on Fridays
17. Walking past Jack B's house and wondering...
18. Movie nights at Jack's house with Gabe and Jack
19. Mrs. Wucher
20. Running as fast as I possibly can and getting that feeling like I'm flying
21. Writing in my journal
22. Gabriel Miller, John Christian, and Eduardo Espinoza
23. Kidnapping my friends for there birthdays
24. Accidentally falling asleep on the couch then waking up at like 5am only to go to bed to sleep some more
25. Curling up with a ton of warm, big, fuzzy blankets and lots of pillows and reading a good book
26. Spending an entire weekend reading the entire Harry Potter series
28. Lima beans, Hawaiian punch (sometimes), spinach, PEACHES, Ramen,
29. That perfection in the morning when you perfectly toast a sesame seed bagel and put just enough but not too much cream cheese on, mmm...
30. Discussing the world/other issues with Cleo
31. Not knowing (sometimes)
32. Biking and taking pictures while biking
33. Being crazy and hyper and random and weird and different
34. Walking to school, to friends houses, to other places--just being able to walk
35. Guilty pleasure TV shows...like Pretty Little Liars every once in awhile
36. Bones, Grey's Anatomy and Gilmore Girls--and talking about them with Cleo and Maggie and Psych, 30 Rock, SNL, and all those other good shows
37. Volunteering and playing Yahtzee with the elderly people! They're so competitive...
38. Accomplishing/Checking things off of my Day Zero Project
39. Playing kickball with 2nd grade boys (not creepily)
40. Babysitting. Little kids are just SO adorable.
41. Helping my friends when they're down and seeing them go from depressed to happy/relieved
42. Laughing so hard it hurts
43. Playing catch with tangerines during lunch
44. Wearing something that makes me feel irresistible
45. Taking pictures
46. Getting that one perfect picture which takes your breath away because you're so surprised YOU took it and it is just artistic, beautiful, emotional, dark, deep, etc
47. Talking back to commercials
48. The instantness of the Internet: Facebook, Gmail, Google, chatting online, just the amazingness of the Internet
49. Going to the Symphony with my mom
50. Swimming in the ocean and diving under/feeling the waves.
51. Tasting the salt water in your mouth from the ocean/feeling it on you're skin/smelling it in the air
52. Playing Cut the Rope on my iTouch--->SO cute
53. Drinking all types of tea especially Earl Grey with Lavender and milk sugar, and except Oolong
54. Talking to my Aunt Rebecca or Grandmama
55. That feeling of being on top of the world
56. Swinging on swings
57. Windy days
58. Seeing pictures of me when I was little/my sister was little
59. Going outside when it is raining and just feeling the rain on my skin
60. Sticking my head out the window when I'm at the Conservation area and just feeling the sun, the wind blowing my hair, etc
61. Being with my dad when we its just us two and we're just hanging out not talking about anything relating to us
62. Watching my mom laugh/making her laugh
63. Wishing at 11:11pm every night (that I remember...)
64. Finding good books at libraries that when you first pick up, expect it to be bad, but then take it home, read it, then LOVE it!
65. Falling asleep after a long day
67. Dressing up for no reason at all except to dress up
68. Watching John/Hank Green videos on Youtube
69. Cous Cous my giraffe from Build-a-Bear
70. Reading my old journal entries when I couldn't spell/was really silly/and other stuff
71. Christmas and the whole holiday season
72. Hot chocolate in the middle of the summer
73. The Lion King, Aladdin, Mulan, and all my other favorite movies from when I was a kid.
74. Being in the Student Run Musical--> Little Shop of Horrors
75. Taking showers in the dark (and not, of course)
76. Being flexible/being able to do the splits
77. Having a family
78. When my nails are bright shades like electric blue, teal, green, purple, RED, hot pink, etc
79. Laying in grass
80. Summer time
81. Singing at random times
82. I talk gibberish in my sleep
83. When classical music gets stuck in my head, because how is that possible/how often does that even happen?
84. Watching other people eat something I made/took a long time making and seeing how they react
85. Dancing. Just moving to the music. Feeling the music. Being the music through movement.
86. Correctly guessing what someone is feeling/thinking
87. Learning new big impressive words
88. Doing really really well on Mrs. Wien's really hard History tests
89. The end of my braces is in sight.
90. Supporting causes I believe in like PeopleforBikes
91. Making small decisions that I know will make me a better person:healthier/happier/more confident
92. When little kids tell you exactly what they're thinking
93. Acting crazy around that one group of people who are sort of condescending (?)
94. Watching futbol games
95. Thinking about romances/future/possible boyfriends
96. Being present
97. Loving what I'm doing and being passionate about it
99. Watching the people walk past me and seeing there faces: whether they're happy or sad or melancholy or gleeful or tired or hungry or anything in between
100. Being ME!