Visit Angel Falls
Angel Falls was first seen by the explorer Ernesto de Santa Cruz at the beginning of the 20th century before the known world. Then the American aviator, James Crawford Angel was officially discovered this waterfall as he searched for gold mining site. In 1936, James Angel returned and landed near the waterfall. To commemorate the founder of this waterfall named "Angel Falls". However Pemon Indians themselves called it a "Auyan-tepui" ("Aiyan-tepui") or "Mountain of the Devil".