Last updated: 8 April, 2013
- Your Privacy: Day Zero is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. We undertake our best efforts to ensure your data is safe.
- Data Sharing: Unless you specifically opt-in to a promotion from a third party, we don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- Personal information: Upon registering as a member of Day Zero Project you will need to submit certain personal information such as your email address, name, location.
You may be asked to submit further information from time to time. If you connect your Facebook or Twitter accounts to your account with Day Zero Project, we may access
these accounts to identify which of your friends on those services are also using Day Zero Project.
- Privacy Options: We understand that not everyone desires to share their personal goals. For this reason, Day Zero offers two ways to keep your goals private:
i) Private Profile: But setting your account to private you are ensuring that all of the goals you add, all of the notes and photos you make and upload, and your personal
profile will all be kept hidden from public view.
ii) Private Goals: If you would like to have a public profile, but only set some of your goals private then this is the perfect option for you. Individual goals that you
add to your list can be set as private. This also means that any comments or photos that you link to those goals will also be kept private and hidden from public view.
- Meaning of Private: If either your profile or goals are set to private then this means that under no circumstance will any other users or visitors to the website be able to see them. This
includes followers you may have - even in the event that you follow them back. Private means hidden from public view.
- Security of Data: Personal information is mainly held in secure electronic data bases. We take precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
is in effect at the time you access and use the Website.